JuneBridals floor-length wedding garments with no train


What is a normal sperm count ?
If there are enough sperms. If the sample has less than 15 million sperm per ml, this is considered to be a low sperm count. Less than 5 million is very low. The technical term for this is oligospermia (oligo means few). Some men will have no sperms at all and are said to be azoospermic. This can come as a rude shock because the semen in these patients look absolutely normal - it is only on microscopic examination that the ... problem is detected. You can learn more about how to make sense of your semen analysis report :semen-analysis
What is normal sperm motility ?
Whether the sperms are moving well or not (sperm motility).The quality of the sperm (Sperm Video) is often more significant than the count. Sperm motility is the ability to move. Sperm are of 2 types - those which swim, and those which don't. Remember that only those sperm which move forward fast are able to swim up to the egg and fertilise it - the others are of little use.Motility is graded from a to d, according to the World Health Organisation (WHO) Manual criteria, as follows.*.Grade a (fast progressive)sperms are those which swim forward fast in a straight line - like guided missiles.*.Grade b (slow progressive)sperms swim forward, but either in acurved or crooked line, or slowly (slow linear or non linear motility).*.Grade c (nonprogressive)sperms move their tails, but do not move forward (local motility only).*.Grade d (immotile )sperms do not move at all.Sperms of grade c and d are considered poor. If motility is poor(this is called asthenospermia), this suggests that the testis is producing poor quality sperm and is not functioning properly - and this may mean that even the apparently motile sperm may not be able to fertilise the egg.This is why we worry when the motility is only 20% (when it should be at least 50% ?) Many men with a low sperm count ask is - " But doctor, I just need a single sperm to fertilise my wife's egg. If my count is 10 million and motility is 20%, this means I have 2 million motile sperm in my ejaculate - why can't I get her pregnant ? " The problem is that thesperm in infertile men with a low spermcount are often not functionally competent - they cannot fertilise the egg. The fact that only 20% of the sperm are motile means that 80% are immotile - and if so many sperm (Sperm Video) cannot even swim, one worries about the functional ability of the remaining sperm. After all, if 80% of the television sets produced in a factoryare defective, no one is going to buy one of the remaining 20% - even if they seem to look normal. JuneBridals floor-length wedding garments with no train
For More info about the semen analysis and infertility in both men and women Call: Dr.Ade 08034784459. whatsapp: 08185936252.

See More